Negotiating Maximum Value in
Distressed M&A Advisory
RNC’s Distressed M&A Advisory services include the following steps:
- Developing a transaction strategy to maximize value for all stakeholders
- Reviewing and finalizing the business plan
- Preparing information memorandum and other marketing documents
- Identifying and approaching strategic partners
- Finalizing the structure of MoU
- Negotiating terms and valuation
- Managing the due diligence process
- Reviewing and finalizing the transaction documents
- Facilitating closure of transaction
Buy-side advisory for acquisition of under construction Pharma unit.
Buy-side advisory for acquisition of a stressed ceramic tiles unit.
Sell-side advisory for disposal of land parcels across West India.
Sell-side advisory for disposal of an Infrastructure project.