A pharma group company had multiple companies under it which had multiple difference type of production factories such as capsules manufacturing plant, foils and pictures manufacturing plant, printing machine manufacturing plants, molds manufacturing plants etc.
- All the factories were developed long back and did not have area details with regular upgradation.
- The company had many other buildings such as residential flats, offices, and guest houses.
Question Arise –
- How to arrive at the Factory Building Value for insurance purpose?
- How to arrive at the Non – Factory Building such as residential flats, offices, guest houses Value for insurance purpose?
Answers written down –
After having several discussions with the client, observations during physical inspection and detailed analysis, we managed to conduct the exercise and provide the value that it is neither overvalued nor undervalued. We broadly worked as follows:
- We had valued the factory buildings with indexing methods as there was no area available and all the structure were regularly have upgradations.
- We had valued the non-factory buildings with area methods as there was area available and all the structures were not having any changes.